Report a Streetlight Problem

If you see a street light that is not working, use the form below to report it to the MUD’s General Manager.

There are two electric power providers for streetlights within the Fern Bluff MUD, PEC and ONCOR (formerly TXU.) The electric provider is responsible for fixture replacements. If the light pole itself is damaged, the MUD must contact a utility installation contractor to have the repairs made and then the electric utility will install the light fixture or turn the power to the pole on. By sending the form below with all the information requested, we will get the necessary repairs made as quickly as possible. The MUD acts as liaison with the electric utilities, if you have any questions email:

Fill out my online form.