STAGE 1 DROUGHT RESTRICTIONS IN EFFECT (CLICK HERE).
The City of Round Rock’s Drought Restrictions encompass all Round Rock water customers, which includes residents residing in Municipal Utility Districts (MUDs) outside the City limits. Conditions and penalties specific to residents of Fern Bluff MUD can be found on our Rate Order (Click Here).
In Stage 1, outdoor watering is allowed two days per week based on the Watering Schedule and must occur before 10:00 a.m. or AFTER 7:00 p.m. (See Watering Schedule).
- Lower Your Sewer Bill For Next Year!**Winter Water Averaging (Sewer Averaging) Begins November 15, 2023 and ends on February 15, 2024. **
- Bulk Pickup, Sewer Averaging and Safety
- October 2023 Fern Bluff MUD Newsletter
- Fall Bulk Pickup On Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Cloudy Water – August 15, 2023
- August 2023 Fern Bluff MUD Newsletter
- Watering Schedule
Thank you for visiting our web site and please check back often! If you haven’t yet, please Sign Up for Important Email Notifications. This will ensure your email address is enrolled in the MUD’s secure database. This database is used to notify residents of important, sometimes crucial information, such as water quality alerts and emergency notifications. Electronic messages are the best, fastest and most accurate way to receive important information and the district encourages all residents to sign up and to keep email addresses current.
If you have a suggestion regarding the district’s new web site or simply a question about the MUD, please send an email to Communications@fernbluffmud.org.